Thursday, January 24, 2008

Declan MacManus

in honor of my non-stop Elvis Costello listening & obsessing & channeling via black framed glasses, i thought i'd make a list of my top fave Elvis songs. sort of in order.

1. hand in hand (this year's model)
2. really mystified (imperial bedroom)
3. less than zero (my aim is true)
4. living in paradise (this year's model)
5. welcome to the working week (my aim is true)
6. from head to toe (imperial bedroom)
7. senior service (armed forces)
8. no action (this year's model)
9. (the angels wanna wear my) red shoes (my aim is true)
10. pidgin english (imperial bedroom)

11. i can't stand up for falling down (get happy!!)
12. ...and in every home (imperial bedroom)
13. watch your step (trust)
14. no dancing (my aim is true)
15. sulky girl (brutal youth)
16. blame it on cain (my aim is true)
17. the beat (this year's model)
18. tears before bedtime (imperial bedroom)
19. big boys (armed forces)
20. little savage (imperial bedroom)

21. man called uncle (get happy!!)
22. green shirt (armed forces)
23. miracle man (my aim is true)
24. possession (get happy!!)
25. the imposter (get happy!!)
26. this year's girl (this year's model)
27. lip service (this year's model)
28. veronica (spike)
29. love for tender (get happy!!)
30. just about glad (brutal youth)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this isn't easy at all...
I'll do fifteen.

1.alison (my aim is true)
2.I want you (blood & chocolate)
3.green shirt (armed forces)
4.no action (this years model)
5.tear off your own head (when i was cruel)
6.miracle man (my aim is true)
7.riot act (get happy)
8.battered old bird (blood & chocolate)
9.you tripped at every step (brutal youth)
10.i hope you're happy now (blood & chocolate)
11.imagination is a powerful deceiver (my aim is true bonus track)
12.little triggers (this years model)
13.spooky girlfriend (when I was cruel)
14.accidents will happen (armed forces)
15.cheap reward (my aim is true bonus track)

C said...

ooh yeah good ones. well done, i approve!