Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Around My Room, Around The House, Around Town

Things Of Interest In My Room


my mom made this for her art class but i loved it so much i had to have it. it's Rapunzel, made out of a cardboard tube. you can pull the string and her hair falls out of the "castle."


i love this bust of Ben Franklin- it's actually a cologne bottle, from an antique store, that i got as a gift several years ago. next to it is a sweet globe pencil sharpener i got in Mexico last summer. oh & behind Ben is Daniel Manus Pinkwater's autograph!


poem in the shape of Manhattan


homemade CORGI NECKLACE, that i envisioned & my mom made for me. i think his name is Carl.


'Round The Frontyard & Backyard & Indoors


my two favorite boys in the world! my Saab JoJo & my kitty William.




just hangin'




i made the stained glass thing in high school when my class spent a week in Pine Mountain, Kentucky.


folk art on the walls


Buddy Holly & Everly Brothers postcards & Old 97's concert poster in my bathroom


We Saw Blue Mountain At A Blues Bar On The Water, Then Took Pictures In The Parking Lot






Pensacola Beach





No comments: